MBBS with valid BMDC registration.
Minimum one year experience is required.
- Have knowledge on infection control and personal safety measure
- Patient management
- Proficiency in computer operation (Microsoft office, excel, PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal communication skill in both English & Bengali
- Skills on training/ workshop facilitation
- Motivation and decision-making skills
- Time management, planning and prioritizing and have stress management skills
- Committed to gender equality and social Inclusion standards
About the job
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programs, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor.so this reasons a job seeker can join in brac as professional.
- Provide treatment to the patients with mild COVID-19 symptoms & refer critical cases to the hospital according to the Govt. established guideline and protocol
- Create a proactive team to make a patient-friendly environment and also ensure service excellence to meet the needs of the patients
- Prepare safety guidelines regarding COVID-19 for the center complying with the Govt. guidelines and take appropriate measures accordingly
- Provide technical support for capacity building of the staff regarding safety management
- Train all staff on biosafety procedures in order to prevent transmission of the infection
- Provide support in capacity strengthening in emergency health preparedness and response, particularly in the development of strategies, programs, and plans
- Coordinate with the central team and ensure timely reporting on patient profile
- Perform any other work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation to achieve the program’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance, and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Job Location: BRAC Field Office (Anywhere in Bangladesh) and it is a residential position
Salary & Benefits:
To learn more about this job, check out brac career